Register by April 3, 2013, to receive the early-bird discount and save $80! After April 26, 2013, bring the form to the MLA Registration Desk at the Hynes Memorial Convention Center for onsite registration.
Three Ways to Register
- Register securely online (registering online saves time)
- Mail your registration form ( ) with payment to CDS-MLA, 107 Waterhouse Road, Bourne, MA 02532, USA
- Fax your registration form ( ) with credit card payment to 508.743.9662
Payment must accompany your registration. You may pay by check (payable to MLA), electronic wire transfer, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Payments must be in US dollars and free of bank charges. Only registrations paid by credit card, electronic wire transfers, or purchase orders may be faxed to 508.759.4552.
Current MLA members only, if you would like to be invoiced, include a purchase order with your registration. Payments are due before June 20, 2013. After that date an $80 late fee will be assessed.
If you have an existing FEDLINK Training account that you want MLA to bill, check the appropriate box on the registration form and enter your account information. Registration is subject to payment confirmation by FEDLINK. For questions regarding your FEDLINK account, please contact Elinda Deans at 202.707.4848.
- For registration and meeting-related questions, please contact Susan Chesniak at 312.419.9094 x18 or by email.
- For CE course–related questions, contact Deb Cavanaugh at 312.419.9094 x32 or by email.
Onsite Registration Hours
Meeting material will be distributed at the MLA Registration Desk located at the Hynes Memorial Convention Center.
- Thursday, May 2.........4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 3..............7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4..........7:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 5............7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 6...........7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 7..........7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 8.....7:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m. and noon–1:00 p.m.
You are eligible to vote at the MLA business meeting if you hold an MLA membership in at least one of these categories: Regular (includes Introductory), Life, Fellow, Emeritus, Student, or authorized Institutional Representative.