MLA Awards and Honors
Majors/MLA Chapter Project of the Year
This general award, sponsored by J.A. Majors, recognizes excellence,
innovation and contribution to the profession of health sciences librarianship.
These attributes must be shown through special projects beyond the normal
operational programming of the chapter.
Sponsored by J.A. Majors.
- 2012: South Central Chapter
- 2011: Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona
- 2010: Southern Chapter
- 2009: Pacific Northwest Chapter
- 2008: New York-New Jersey Chapter
- 2007: Upstate New York and Ontario
- 2006: Midcontinental Chapter
- 2005: Pacific Northwest Chapter
- 2004: Pacific Northwest Chapter
- 2003: New York-New Jersey Chapter
- 2002: Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona
- 2001: Southern Chapter
- 2000: None Awarded
- 1999: North Atlantic Health Sciences Librarians
- 1998: Southern Chapter
- 1997: Northern California and Nevada Medical Library Group
- 1996: Southern Chapter
For more information on the procedures for awards and honors nominations
or applications, contact Maria Lopez, 312.419.9094.